Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Thank you for the music

Aaah, the above pic has nothing to do with this post - but i just love it :) Its me and my better half Darren sunning ourselves in Disney California Adventure late last year.... and we both look so slim in it, so thats always a bonus isn't it! Plus when our relationship started six years ago, we used to practice steps dance routines together when we were drunk so that leads nicely into...

a huge THANKYOU to Really Saying Something and Don'tStopThePop for a fantastic Steps weekend. There were so many songs i downloaded - some i had lost when my computer crashed a couple of years ago and some that were new to me. Plus the write ups were great, so just wanted to shout that out and let you guys know I really enjoyed your Steps Bloggathon ;)

Here in tribute to that is one of my favourite "rarer" Steps song as well as some acts that I kinda hoped would be the natural successors to Steps crown, but sadly was not to be...

MP3: Steps ~ Just Like The First Time
MP3: All*Stars ~ Love Is
MP3: Hear'say ~ Boogie Wonderland
MP3: Fifth Avenue ~ Infidelity

(I love the fifth avenue song and so want it to be released again now - it seems kinda topical to have a song that samples one of Madonnas biggest hits in the charts..)

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    #right back to where i started.....

    Glad you enjoyed the weekend! we've got plenty more themed postings coming up!
    D'luv said...
    Aw, that's a cute photo :) Which one is you?
    Paul said...
    aw thanks jason - i am the one in green desperately sucking my too many tacos belly right in ;)

Post a Comment