Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

A quick break for you all from the exceptionally popular Debbie Gibson weekend. And i say that with true meaning in my heart ;) Bless!

Am switching to filelodge and want to try it out, so here are a couple of tracks i recently discovered - one is yet another cover of Gnarls Barkley Crazy and the second is a Will Young remix which for me takes away from the majesty of the song :( Let me know a)what you think b) if they work!! (just right click and save!)

MP3: Terri Walker - Crazy
MP3: William young - Who Am I (remix)

2 Comments:

  1. xolondon said...
    J'agree (nice franglish, oui?) about Will Young. I've heard that Terris's new single is quite nice, but I've just heard a snippet on myspace.
    Paul said...
    Je t'adore le franglish. Il est tres brillo as le francois say :)

Post a Comment