Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Yes folks, its been on the "web" all weekend and finally Justin Timberlake is bringing sexy back. It took me all weekend to get into it, and then it randomly popped up on shuffle on my mp3 player this morning and i have loved it ever since...

Its certainly an insistent persistant beat with dirty suggestive lyrics that seep into your brain and refuse to let go. I liked his debut album well enough, but i am loving this song more and more each time i listen to it. Make sure you check out ArjanWrites for some great write ups about Justin and his music. This photo is from Arjan's site...

MP3: Sexy Back (right click)

Now it's well documented that i adore those little McFly scamps, but their new single Please Please ain't really been doing it for me...

Luckily, they have recorded a cover of my favourite Queen song "Don't Stop Me Now" as the AA side with profits going to sports relief. And i just love their pretty faithful version. Check out the acoustic radio version - sure it might sound like a boozed up pub band, but they just seem to be having so much fun! And as its for charity, make sure you buy the actual song when it hits stores next week...

MP3: Don't Stop Me Now (right click)
MP3: Don't Stop Me Now Acoustic (right click)

And is it me or is little Jesse McCartney growing up too quick?

He certainly seems to be channelling Adam Levine and Gavin Degraw on his actually not too bad new single...

MP3: Jesse - Right Where You Want Me (right click)

Well that's all folks but please check out the two fabbo blogs i discovered this weekend
PopPosterGirl
Mental Hopscotch

3 Comments:

  1. Poster Girl said...
    Thanks for the McFly; I think this is a cover that actually suits them. I'm sorta liking Please Please--I know the second album was brave and daring and musically mature, etc., etc., but I do like my McFly with a little bit of fun (even if I am a bit worried about their motivation for writing that song--second attempt to make it in the US?)
    Paul said...
    i thought the second McFly album was a piece of genius - the ballad of Paul K was one of my fave songs of the christmas period. Just loved it. But you're right - they are best with a bit of fun injected into them :)

    hi freddy :) Day not too bad!!
    D'luv said...
    All this Timbertrash makes me go blaaaaugh!! (as in vomit, not "blog")

Post a Comment