Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

my weekly top 21 poptastic tracks

21 ~ Shayne Ward, Stand By Me (new entry)


20 ~ Rooster, Home (new entry)


19 ~ McFly, Please Please (new entry)
18 ~ Bodies Without Organs, We Could Be Heroes
17 ~ The Upper Room, Black and White
16 ~ Madonna, Jump
15 ~ Teddy Geiger, For You I Will
14 ~ Sandi Thom, I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker
13 ~ Christina Aguilera, Ain't No Other Man
12 ~ Deborah Gibson, Say Goodbye
11 ~ Lily Allen, LDN
10 ~ Mohair, Keep It Together
09 ~ The Feeling, Never Be Lonely
08 ~ The Pipettes, Pull Shapes
07 ~ Nerina Pallot, Everybodys Going To War
06 ~ The Automatic, Monster
05 ~ Dashboard Confessional, Don't Wait
04 ~ Nelly Furtado, Maneater
03 ~ William Young, Ain't Such A Bad Place
02 ~ Jason Mraz, I'm Yours
01 ~ Paolo Nutini, Last Request (1 week)



PS! Of course this is the only chart that counts in a country where Shakira outsluts Nelly to number one! But yay to Lily Allen (more on her tomorrow) can debut at 13 on downloads alone and my fave song of the year (Fill My Little World) slips just one place to 17 in a chart run that looks like this: 10-16-16-16-17 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment