Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

200th post...


and i'm pissing off to Sitges for the week instead of doing anything incredibly unique/witty/memorable with it... but i've spent all day packing and now i'm tired and i need my beauty sleep cos darren's gone and toned up his stomach so i will look like a beached michelle mcmanus circa jan 2004 next to him. BOO! On the plus side, if i downloaded leaked albums, which of course i certainly do not, I would be most pleased that I can listen to the new Justin Timberlake and fab new band Stefy while beaching by the pool.

And just because i'm in a girls aloud state of mind, here are two songs from those lovely soon to inevitably split after a greatest hits cd reality tv champions :) One is a bootleg so doesn't really capture the brilliance of their cover at V but you will kind of get the idea...

MP3: Girls Aloud - Whole Lotta History (acoustic)
MP3: Girls Aloud - I Predict A Riot


HOT LINKS:

Click here for a fairly good look at the poster for the new season of Lost. Can't. Wait.

Check out The Feelings new blog for lovely Dan's thoughts on Elton and Jake Shears, Eurovision and, er, meeting Lars from Metallica!

Much love to Popmuse for posting the vid of my beloved Debs on Good Morning America :)

For my good friend Simon, above is a pic of little Jakey looking fairly suave going shopping in New York...

If you haven't added me as a friend on myspace yet, what are you waiting for?!

Right, that's me done for a week. Be good people. Bookmark me for Sunday 3rd Sept when i shall return. Mwa ha ha ha ha!

5 Comments:

  1. Paul said...
    grrr my mp3 server is being evil - check back in the morning if i have time dudes!
    Nick said...
    Have fun! I'll miss reading your blog!!
    Poster Girl said...
    Have fun! And, hypothetically, I would have to agree about Stefy and not be feeling all of Justin's album but open to the possibility that it will grow on me like his first single :)

    Congrats on #200!
    D'luv said...
    You had to go and mention DazPanic!'s washboard abs, didn't ya? Give that him a little vacation thrashing for me, would you?

    Congrats on 200 posts... geez, I'd better get moving... it's taken me a year and 9 months to do 700.

    But back to DazPanic! getting naked on the beach....
    Paul said...
    ah thanks for missing me guys! I;m back! And apparently joan crawford has tagged along for the ride :)

Post a Comment