Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

In with the new

First up, new publicity shot of the marvelous Scissor Sisters... they look amazing, kind of like they have their own sitcom on Fox set in 2120...

I seriously cannot wait for their Ta-Dah album. Is it me or is this how Steps would have looked were they still together??

Next up: Dr Who's new assistant is 27 year old actress Freema Agyeman. I love David Tennant as the good Dr., but i don't think Billie Piper's contribution to the show can be undervalued. She made Rose an amazing assistant and I for one will miss her. PS - I love David's shirt in this shot :)

5 Comments:

  1. Lisa Rullsenberg said...
    Ah, that shirt has been the cause of MUCH comment, mostly along the lines of "should he be allowed to dress himself?" Anyway, I'm glad to find at least one person other than me thought it rather stunning...
    Paul said...
    really? Oh my gosh i think it is really quite stylish and not something that everyone could pull off... (though people may like to pull it off david!!) i will now investigate the comments :) Sheesh! I thought people would have been more upset about Billie Piper pissing off...
    D'luv said...
    OMG, they're totally channelling Steps in that pic...except that Ana is probably a bit more butch than H.
    xolondon said...
    Lisa's avatar makes me smile.

    Anyway, SOMEONE is a star on Arjan today!
    Paul said...
    oh! i am so eager for this album... and davids shirt...

Post a Comment