Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Just to give you a flavour of what I am listening to right now, here is a run down of my top twenty-one songs of this week. (Hint! Be sure to click on 16 for a gorgeous acoustic live version and 1 for the radio version of my top tune!)

21 ~ McFly, The Ballad of Paul K
20 ~ The Modern, Jane Falls Down
19 ~ The Magic Numbers, Long Legs
18 ~ Bodies Without Organs, Voodoo Magic
17 ~ Kubb, Wicked Soul
16 ~ September, Satellites
15 ~ Jason Mraz, Geek In The Pink
14 ~ The Protocol, Where's The Pleasure
13 ~ Charlotte Church, Moodswings
12 ~ James Blunt, Goodbye My Lover
11 ~ The Upper Room, All Over This Town
10 ~ Shayne Ward, That's My Goal
09 ~ William Young, All Time Love
08 ~ G4, First Of May
07 ~ Alexis Strum, Bad Haircut
06 ~ Girls Aloud, Whole Lotta History
05 ~ The Feeling, Fill My Little World
04 ~ Deborah Gibson, Someone You Love
03 ~ Corinne Bailey Rae, Put Your Records On
02 ~ Madonna, Sorry
01 ~ Mohair, End Of The Line (1 week)

*more about some of the above in the coming week!*

3 Comments:

  1. Aaryn said...
    ZAPPIN IT TO YA?

    as in DEBBIE GIBSON?

    :D>
    Paul said...
    the very same ;) I adore her! Good call on the reference though - feel like you should get a prize ;)
    Aaryn said...
    I have the maxi single on CD!

Post a Comment