Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

21 ~ Maria Serneholt, That's The Way My Heart Goes
20 ~ Keane, Is It Any Wonder
19 ~ Jason Mraz, Did You Get My Message
18 ~ The Click Five, Catch Your Wave
17 ~ Ronan Keating, All Over Again (mp3)
16 ~ Sandi Thom, I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (new entry) (mp3)
15 ~ Mark Owen, 3:15 (mp3)
14 ~ Shayne Ward, No Promises
13 ~ The Ordinary Boys, 9to5 (mp3)
12 ~ The Feeling, Sewn
11 ~ Nelly Furtado, Maneater
10 ~ William Young, Who Am I
09 ~ Bodies Without Organs, Temple of Love
08 ~ Pet Shop Boys, I'm With Stupid
07 ~ Robbie Williams, Sin Sin Sin
06 ~ Erasure, Boy
05 ~ Mohair, Keep it Together
04 ~ Dangerous Muse, Rejection
03 ~ Bodies Without Organs, We Could Be Heroes
02 ~ The Upper Room, Black and White (mp3)
01 ~ Nerina Pallot, Everybody's Going To War (mp3)

3 Comments:

  1. xolondon said...
    I see Keane in there! Have you bowed to pressure? :) I think the song MAY sound better in the context of the album, and live as well.
    D'luv said...
    I'm on my way home in a couple hours, back to L.A.! I love the new Keane song, btw!
    Paul said...
    its not so much that i have bowed to pressure but after listening to some of the standout songs from Hopes and Fears, I felt the song deserved a second chance so I have been playing it a lot this week... i still don't think it represents their best work and i can never play it more than once in a go but i am awaiting the album (which got a really mediocre review in Observer Music Monthly today...) before deciding whether Keane are a one album wonder for me....

Post a Comment