Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Aah, my 99th post.... and it is with some excitement that i found the new Dashboard Confessional single online today. I was rather late to the DBC party when i first heard them in 2003 and Hands Down was my very favourite song of that year. You can download Don't Wait at this location. When 50,000 people have downloaded it, it will unlock the world premiere of the video for the song.




The song is taken from the upcoming album Dusk and Summer which is out on June 27th. Don't Wait continues the sound that began on their last album A Mark A Mission A Brand A Scar which featured a new plugged in version of Hands Down and saw them veer away somewhat from the more acoustic sounds of their first two long players. In some ways it reminds me of Keane's comeback single Is It Any Wonder, but this song connects with me and the melody seems a lot more accessible. And singer Chris Carraba is looking as good as ever...



Check out Hands Down, Vindicated and the new single on their myspace page and let me know what you think!

MP3: Don't Wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment