Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

150th post

things that have made me smile this sunny Friday...


The feeling announcing that their third single from the glorious Twelve Stops and Home will be Never Be Lonely. (Above is a shot from the video shoot). And! the gorgeous Ruthless and I have tickets for the opening night of their november tour as well as seeing them at V in august. Here's hoping they sing the non-album track but gloriously life affirming Join With Us
MP3: The Feeling - Join With Us (Live) (right click)

The gorgeous Ruthless (God bless and all who sail in her. And there's been a few. Teehee - just kidding ruthie) and I also have tickets for the opening night of The Pipettes tour in September. How polka dot dress shit your pants fantastic. Here is an infectious little gem from their debut album out on Monday...
MP3: The Pipettes - ABC (right click)

Randomly playing the brilliant Voice of The Beehive song Monsters and Angels on my mp3 player on the way to work this morning...
MP3: Voice Of The Beehive - Monsters and Angels (right click)

The return of XO! No, its not a movie. But it should be....

The epic, amazing, spine tingling new Killers single When You Were Young is already all over the web...

The new Paolo Nutini album is even better than I could have hoped for. The title track is a perfect introduction to this brilliant new talent... (its very streets of london)
MP3: Paolo Nutini - These Streets (right click)
MP3: Deborah Gibson - Streets of London (right click)

Poster Girl posting about my fave idol Diana DeGarmo.... someone has to like her ;)

Remembering how i used to fancy Jason Donovan. The shame... it was around the time of this little nugget...
MP3: When You Come Back To Me (right click)

so, how are you guys?

13 Comments:

  1. Paul said...
    random thought - is shayne wards career now following the same pattern as the brilliantly surnamed David Sneddon?
    D'luv said...
    You're just a giddy little lad in need of a thrashing, I think.
    Paul said...
    oh my!
    DanProject76 said...
    Cheers for the Feeling track.

    Been playing The Killers track via XO since yesterday. Nice!
    Paul said...
    you're welcome dan - i love that track and can't wait to see them live again :)

    the killers is just - magnifique
    xolondon said...
    Hi Dan! Hi Paul! Hi Jee-ason! I am the only singleton here so I can spank anyone's ass I want, although maybe not regularly or .. uh.. for free.
    Paul said...
    always good to have the return of XO :O
    D'luv said...
    I prefer a good old fashioned caning.... Christ, remember when that guy who vandalized the cars in '93 and got caned in Singapore was the worst news that would be in the press? Now it's like "Today, the Apocalypse is occuring"....

    Okay, what were we talking about? Spanking?
    Anonymous said...
    Hello There! I have finally made it back to your blogspot! What a crap week I have had! But all is better now and I am so excited about our many gigs and V that I forgive you for slandering my name! ;)
    Hope all is well with you - hugs to you and darren x
    Paul said...
    ah glad your "crap" (literally - try immodium) week is better :) See you tues!
    Anonymous said...
    thanks for the track, mate! I saw them last tuesday in munich and it was amazing! hope they'll expolde in germany, too!
    yanmaneee said...
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment