Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About


Yes, it was my first day of cycling to work, and let me tell you in extreme temperatures such as today, i certainly lost some weight through an unhealthy amount of sweat. When i arrived at the meeting my face was so red it looked like someone had painted it! :O I'm not a natural sweater, i tend to gently perspire, so this was a new experience for me!! At least i looked bleeding gorgeous in new red helmet...

Anyhoo, while i was peddling for "joy" around the slightly grim city of Coventry (it's certainly no Birmingham) a lovely acoustic version of Chasing Cars popped onto my mp3 player. I didn't even realise I had this in a different version, but it is certainly my favourite track from Snow Patrol's Eyes Open cd... It's got a great laid back feel about it and is perfect listening for a summers day... anyone who watched the Grey's Anatomy season finale knows what a powerful song this can be :) Love. It.

MP3: Snow Patrol - chasing cars (acoustic)

coming soon - slutty nelly and slutty justin get acoustic on our arses!

7 Comments:

  1. E said...
    At least your inner bottom isnt on fire. But then again i didnt have you down as a size queen.
    Paul said...
    oh ella ella ella, how little you know me ;)

    (so kidding!!)
    D'luv said...
    Looks like "Chasing Cars" is finally climbing the download chart, since ABC is now running a "Grey's Anatomy" promo video of the song, going back and forth between clips of the actual music video and ones from the show...
    xolondon said...
    I would say that picture looks nothing like you, except for the wee fact that I haven't met you!

    that is all.
    Paul said...
    thats because i look knackered and exhausted and flushed in it, not my usual vibrant stunning self. Obv. ;)
    xolondon said...
    Obv.! It IS kind of butch though, like a paparazzi caught you leaving a courthouse.
    Paul said...
    oh i like that! you can come again :)

Post a Comment