Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Its far too hot to anything today except have darren eat ice cream off my body. Plus I am too mortified that a work colleague felt the need to share that their inner bottom was sweating. WTF is an inner bottom anyway??? So here are some links and it will be back to normal tomorrow :) Possibly...

Now I am delighted as the next person that McFly are number one, and its true i love those crazy scamps, but i have no desire to see them nekkid. Ever. Heavens preserve us all...

Jess of Into The Groove and Dirrrty Pop (she has one more R than Christina Aguilera) has a marvo new film appreciation blog. Check it out here...

Nelly Furtado is getting Stripped in August...

Rooster's new cd Circles and Satellites was conspicuously absent from stores on its release date today... you can buy it on iTunes for a mere £5.99. Worth it for their exhilarating Good To Be Here from Stormbreaker

If you like the Popjustice site, make sure you check out The Hotstuff Files. Oh and Fetch Me Some Music will appeal to fans of oxygen chunks too - and the guy is only 16!

Deborah Gibson and Jordan Knight have the third most added single at AC Radio this week. I'm just sad its not one of Deb's self penned epic ballads...

I'm not the only person to miss this show!

8 Comments:

  1. xolondon said...
    You aren't an OC clone if you stay nice. I am not terribly impressed by the way that blog is run. All you have to do is play nice, accept that not everyone will post comments and that you do not own the music. If you do all those things you will be better than OC.
    Paul said...
    oh henry - i didn't mean it in a nasty way... i meant that your sites are very similar in terms of finding music first and tracking down vid clips... it's hard to stay original in the world of blog and goodness knows i look at different sites for ideas and inspiration!! I wouldn't have mentioned your site if i didn't think it was very good :)
    E said...
    Oh the innner bottom. It sounds like a planet from the Dr.Who universe circa the 1970's.

    Or possibly a new album track from Scissor Sisters.
    Anonymous said...
    Please don't tell me I'm like Popjustice... please, no! I mean they are great and all, but I want to be a bit nicer than them ;)
    Paul said...
    oh goodness - i am never going to compare people again ;) it was all compliments folks!! I'm sure you are very nice samuel, and your site is an abundance of loveliness. Plus there is only me and you who seem to like Robbie Williams rudebox so its all good!

    Ella - how i chuckled at the Inner Bottom being a scissor sisters track. Smirk!
    xolondon said...
    Oh, I just like using your comments as my personal platform to communicate with others! ;) I may next try getting a date via this little window.

    I meant what I said about OC though... meowwwww.
    Paul said...
    thezapping dating service - coming to you soon!
    D'luv said...
    I love how PopJustice and that other site are now considered "insults" if you're compared to them. Ha Ha Ha!

Post a Comment