Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

lemme tell you, in my house sexy never went away :) But the artist formerly known as trousersnake is bringing it back in a series of beats and beeps that can't help but remind me of nelly furtado's new direction... Both seem to be the darlings of the press at the moment and Justin has just completed a sell out european tour and smashing GQ photoshoot...


But i was listening to acoustic versions of their singles yesterday and realised that actually in both, there is a hook there and a catchy tune that draws me in. These versions may not change your opinion if you don't like the songs already, but its always interesting to me to see how different songs are presented without any plugs around...

MP3: JT-sexyback acoustic
MP3: Nelly-promiscuous girl acoustic

coming soon: b-sides! dance remixes! some other stuff!!

10 Comments:

  1. E said...
    The thing with these two peeps is that I want to fuck them senseless regardless of the product they might release. For JT even the thought of his y-fronts gets me going at EXACTLY 9:27 on a rough monday morning. As for Nelly, well she brings out a certain lesbian quality in my depths. A quality I've never explored but still we'd be such lipstick lesbians that I wouldnt want to disrupt the stereotypes that lesbians should look rough, tough and hairy as a moth.

    What was my point again? OH yes, due to their amazing physical hotness I'd still buy their records. They could do Austrian Choral Yapping and I'd still buy the limited edition japanese album with 2 stickers and bonus track sung in Latvian.
    Paul said...
    ella - i may want to have your children :) twice.

    henry - i did see it but i can't say i paid much attention - i will have to go back and check it out ;)
    D'luv said...
    Sounds like Ella's bringing ClassyBack, y'all! Who knew you were such a wild minx? Screw this, I'm goin' to hang out at Ella's place from now on!

    Oh, just kidding.... well, except for the 'wild minx' part.

    Right, so Justin Timberlake.... hasn't been good since "It's Gonna Be Me." Nelly Furtado... still jammin' to her album!
    E said...
    Paul, of course we can have children. As long as the children be Prada shoes, Gucci slipdowns and accounts at Barneys, Macys and Harveys.

    Jason, my place is a sesspit of samples and jockstraps. The smell-how personal am i getting on a blog!-is of old vodka and burnt wood. Which you might think has unusual but not when you live next to Hoxton and your local is the George&The dragon.
    D'luv said...
    Settle down, Lady, or your goin' over my knee for a right whipping!
    E said...
    Oh Jason dont get me excited! I still have to attend a fooking review meeting.
    D'luv said...
    Bad girl, I'm off to work... when I get home, you're well gonna get beatin's. Paul, tie her up and keep her giggling, will ya?
    Paul said...
    good lord, i would pretend to be shocked but i am too busy birthing a pair of prada slip ons to care. Who knew Ella's place is a cheesy Belinda Carlisle song (heaven is a place on earth...) :) my friend ruth will A.D.O.R.E. you :)
    xolondon said...
    Wow, this really DID turn into an online adult service while I was busy fighting with someone wat work today! Count me in to stand in the corner, behind a curtain.
    Paul said...
    yes you need to show some id mister!

Post a Comment