Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Well flap me sideways and bugger me gently, i didn't really expect to be so wide awake so early on one of the only mornings of the week I get to have a little bit of a lie in. So i thought i would do a random thought process blog (inspired by this and this) on some of the things i have checked out this week...

It seems I have started a sleazy little affair between Ella (i so want to be the junior vice president of her fanclub) and J'Ason. I am of course very jealous and a little aroused ;)



Deborah Gibson is now a top forty (ac) chart star once again! I kinda wish it was a song she had written herself but i am of course happy to see her back in the land of double digits ;) Fingers crossed she doesn't 'say goodbye' to Billboard for a while yet... (see what i did there!)

MP3: Deb&Jordan - Say Goodbye (rightclick)

Each day I am more and more in love with The Hotstuff Files. These guys rock the very mostest.


XO may have got their first with the fabbolicious cover to the bound to be crotch lickingly good Ta-Dah album, but Attitude have 5 different covers to their marvy mag this month - each with a Scissor Sister on the front. This is the one i chose (above!)



The Feeling, who i have been championing for some time now, release their 3rd single Never Be Lonely on August 28th, with the brillo All You Need To Do on the "flip". If you visit their website, you can see a clip of the video - Dan looks more and more lovely and at ease with each video they do...plus i love double barrelled surnames (dan Gillespie Sells). Isn't that right Mark H-G??

MP3: The Feeling - Never Be Lonely (right click)
MP3: The Feeling - All You Need To Do (right click)

And finally, click here to see The Slash Music Allstars (including Lily Allen, McFly and The Feeling - singing in the style of Tom Waits) perform the sunny day classic I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside.... the pet shop boys reaction is classic! (and matt willis puts about as much enthusiasm in as i have for his career!)

12 Comments:

  1. xolondon said...
    Ella is all the rage in Swinging London Town! Don't stop the haute!

    Meanwhile, I bumped my Ta-dah post for shameless reasons so you may want to edit your linkity link.

    If you were up at 6am your time, isn't that like 12 or 1 my time? Which means you have been up for like 9 hours which means your day is half over. Which means nothing really.
    xolondon said...
    PS Re Dan GS, he has extremely good bone structure. I noticed how they shot him in Sewn, where you could see the cheekbones, etc. The camera likes him and wide eyes.

    Which one is Mr. Bextor? The one who fancies himself as the new Mr. Echo Bunnyman?
    Paul said...
    Mr Bextor is the one lolling shamelessly on Mr Gillespie Sells shoulder... check my post tomorrow for his feelings (see what i did there) on the Pet Shop Boys introspective...

    and also lots of Ta-Dah info i got from Attitude and Q reading today :)
    D'luv said...
    OMGOMGOMG!!! I love the Debz 'n' Jordan song so much! Thanks for posting!!!!! Playing it for the 8th time in a row!!!
    DanProject76 said...
    Is Attitude out again? Damn that was a quick month...

    Oh yes, another good new Feeling track, and a Scissors mag cover. Hurrah for non-rubbish gay pop!
    D'luv said...
    what's all this 'see what i did there' that the kids are saying these days? It's like the new 'let's touch base.'
    Paul said...
    j'ason, lets touch base (see what i did there). I will have you know i have said that partick saying for years and years. Or at least a good few weeks. If there is any crappy expression to pick up on i will pick up on it ;)

    Dan this has been the longest month for me but always good to have some scissterly guidance and Attitude...
    admin said...
    I love Jordan McKnight, he excels it in this duet.
    Paul said...
    nice blog! I added it to my favourites :)
    Anonymous said...
    i heart jordan and debs as nostalgia but this track, oh man, its so Adult Contemp. I'm still trying too hard to be young, i'm sorry, i can't. but i love you for doing it, really i do!
    Anonymous said...
    OK i just listened to Debs and JK four times in a row and I have to say, it is now my favorite song of all time. I have no backbone, thankfully that isnt a bone i really use much.
    Anonymous said...
    Awesome blog! Thanks for the mp3 link even though I already bought it on iTunes just to support Deborah! Now my friends can hear it too though. I just wrote an entry about their song also. Check it out!

Post a Comment