Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

This is not a post...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD!!

.

Although I am not posting "proper" again until Monday, I couldn't let the weekend go by without a shout out to one of my best friends, Richard who suddenly got very old this weekend. Not only is Richard one of the nicest, funniest people you could wish to meet, he has a hot fiance in Carly, a gorgeous baby daughter and is possibly the most uber-metrosexual bloke you could ever wish to meet. He is equally as happy discussing bum love as he is fanny love and has a mouth like a sea grizzled sailor. Even though he mocks my love of McFly by calling me his hard rocking gayer amigo, i am still super pleased I got to know Richard and stayed in touch despite the miles between us. Happy birthday matey!
.
Sunday edit! Be sure to reread the article on Bliss in the post below this one and check out Jadion's comments on his upcoming involvement in the band!!
.
NEW LINK: My top 20 pop acts revealed at TheZapping Spinoff Blog

LINK: My top 15 girl groups revealed at TheZapping Spinoff Blog
LINK: 2 New holiday diary entry over at Holiday Diaries

11 Comments:

  1. D'luv said...
    Does he know your penchant for the death metal stylings of The Feeling and Will Young?
    Anonymous said...
    I've just written a big thing and then Firefox crashed so I gotta write it again lol

    I liked Bardot, only heard 'Poison' from them.

    Woo Hoo Play & En Vogue

    Loved Atomic Kitten's 1st album. I was a big AK fan when Kerry was a member. When Jenny joined I wasn't as interested in them (& Sugababes replaced AK as my favourite girl group) but still liked the music so I continued to support my fellow scousers. I agree about 'Whole Again' can't stand the re-recorded version though.

    The Bangles are my 2nd favourite girl group. I got into them when I heard 'Eternal Flame' & my mum & dad bought me the GH on tape. I love 'Doll Revolution' my favourite songs are 'Song For A Good Son' & 'Between The Two'

    Sugababes are my favourite girl group. I've loved them since they started out. Love all their albums. Easy is one of their best songs IMO. I heard it was Natasha who replaced Heidi in AK.

    Love Spice Girls. It would be great if they did get back together - minus Victoria.

    I love GA. But IMO Sugababes should be #1 and GA #2. lol :)

    Yay All Saints (although the new album is terrible) and Destiny's Child.


    I just realised how many times I wrote the word 'love' lol. And this is about half of what I wrote before lol.
    Paul said...
    J'Ason - yes he does and still loves me anyway! Not sure what he will make of l'il Simon Curtis though... and he's bound to be most upset about Eton Road...

    Rose - I've missed you! Glad you enjoyed the girls group list. Be sure to check back later for "pop groups" list!
    Robpop said...
    He's a bit yum yum! I just posted something on ya spin off site.
    Paul said...
    Rob(o)pop - richard always loves to be appreciated by la gays :)
    Anonymous said...
    Hello I'm back! and not too traumatised from my experiencce in the bar full of Danish and German bears (and daddy's I think the term is?!?) was eye opening for this 'lil lesbo I'll tell you!! Love the new look by the way! See you later! :)
    xolondon said...
    Your friend is very fresh faced! What is the male equivalent of an English Rose? [err, hello Friend de Zappin!]
    D'luv said...
    I'm glad you all went there! And here I thought I was tacky for thinking it.... poor Carly...
    Robpop said...
    Oh I love a man who loves to be loved by men even if it is platonic. Its all positivity and as Spice Girls said in their biblical piece Spice Up Your Life thats all ya need! Talking of which, your girlband post has given me some ideas on dstp's next update.........tak!
    Paul said...
    i have a message from Carly :) She says "back off gay boys!!" (she says with love...)
    yanmaneee said...

Post a Comment