Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

So sadly I am not in New York City tonight to see the lovely Miss G in concert but i did think i would finish off my Pop Goes The Musicals series with a Deborah Gibson special. As well as releasing 8 studio albums, Deb has appeared in a great number of musicals including Les Mis, Beauty and The Beast, Grease, Cabaret, Chicago, Funny Girl, Cinderella, Company etc... She is also writing her own musical about a girl group in the 60s called Skirts. Although others around me may not feel the same way, I am always moved by her music and she remains my number one fave singer of all time...

In 2003, Deb released her latest studio album Coloured Lights which is "a blurring of the boundaries between pop music and broadway" Click here to purchase it ~ choicest cuts are a Sex&TheCity inspired Raise The Roof and a haunting I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love...

Hey Big Spender/Ain't Misbehaving/Let Me Entertain You (live medley)

You Are Woman I Am Man (live from Funny Girl)

Coat Of Many Colours (live from Joseph)

Love's Under A Pillow (live from future musical Skirts)

2 Comments:

  1. Paul said...
    lol joshua. Sorry to have disillusioned you. Try and erase this whole experience from your mind and go back to your original thoughts!!
    Anonymous said...
    is it possible to repost the songs you're a woman i'm a man and love's under a pillow ? i'm a french fan and i search other songs like with all my heart lost in your eyes ( new version 2006) the remixes of one step ahead and kisses 4 one percapella

Post a Comment