Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Fresh from reading this post about the 'Babes taking over trash rag The Daily Mirror, I decided I had to catch the Sugafever and put this cover version of Hard-Fi's Living For The Weekend that the girls did in Jo Whiley's exceedingly brilliant Live Lounge this week... the girls sure have their indie freak flag flying high (what beautiful alliteration) as this comes mere weeks after they covered I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor...

Sugababes ~ Living For The Weekend (Hard-Fi cover)

Plea ~ if anyone has an mp3 of The Feeling covering Dr Pressure on the live lounge earlier this week I'd be eternally grateful if you could contact me :)

Check back later for more new music and a review of The Feeling live in concert with some unreleased tracks coming Monday!

4 Comments:

  1. Will said...
    Wicked, thankyou for posting this, I've been dying to hear it.
    D'luv said...
    Very cool.
    Paul said...
    no probs guys - glad you enjoyed it. Will - love the videos on your site :)
    Red said...
    i have The Feeling - Dr. Pressure if u still haven't got it..

Post a Comment