Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About


I miss the A-teens. Yes yes we now have the marvelous new single from Maria Serneholt "That's The Way My Heart Goes" which is almost the same but not quite :( Oh well, this post is meant to be about how songs from the musicals keep invading pop groups repertoires and they fair gussy/disco them up to make them even more bop worthy than they should ever have any right to be. First up is One Night In Bangkok by A*teens from their New Arrival set a couple of years ago. I love the faux rapping, and the word Bangkok always makes me titter like a naughty schoolgirl. More to come over this week - if you know of any songs from musicals covered by popstars or even flopstars, let me know!!

A*Teens ~ One Night In Bangkok

2 Comments:

  1. Paul said...
    Steps will indeed be my very next pop goes the musicals post!
    Nick said...
    Amy Diamond did a fairly straightforward cover of "Tomorrow" from Annie.

Post a Comment