Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

I was all done blogging today but then my new Bodies Without Organ cd singles of Temple of Love arrived and now I am trying to upload a few tracks while running in and out of the living room in the commercial breaks of Footballers Wives. Viva the return of Tanya Turner Laslett Turner Gates Frederico :)

There was a lot of discussion on the blogs i look at as to how good the new BWO track actually is ~ I have to say i actually loved it first time i heard it and am pleased to report that the remixes are equally as brilliant. Spread over 2 cds - pop and club - there is bound to be something for everyone. Below are a few of my initial faves. Let me know what you think :)

MP3: Temple of Love - organs without bodies mix
MP3: Temple of Love - brasco 80s mix
MP3: Temple of Love - soundfactory radio edit

Click here to bid on the cd singles at my ebay auction :)

1 Comment:

  1. D'luv said...
    This is actually the first song I've liked a lot by them. Now quit blogging so I can get back to work!

Post a Comment