Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Happy Birthday!!


Oh my gosh, so i am now twenty twelve and it feels an ok place to be... Its been a pretty low key birthday due to darren being in hospital but that doesn't mean it's been a bad birthday. I had some of my closest friends round on Sunday and we had a great evening then. So i kinda feel like that was my birthday :)



(pictured from left to right is darren, bernice, kirsty, nick, ruth, justin and paul. not pictured - the birthday boy!! sadly absent - andrew, simon and richard )

Today I went to the hospital after work with ruthless and visited with darren. He looked pretty rough when i went in but is in good spirits. They made him do a bit of walking today but he didn't get too far and it made him pretty weak... Still he's positive about everything and will probably come home tomorrow. And I will be glad to have him home. Here is me with my tiny little birthday cake...


God i love that top i've got on ;)

And as a little gift from me to you, here is a batch of cover versions for you...

MP3: The Flaming Lips - Can't Get You Out Of My Head (kylie cover)
MP3: Corinne Bailey Rae - Venus as A Boy (Bjork cover)
MP3: Elbow - August and September (The The cover)
MP3: Richard Hawley - Some Candy Talking (Jesus and Mary Chain cover)
MP3: The Editors - Orange Crush (REM cover)
MP3: The Delays - The Sun Always Shines On Tv (A-Ha cover)
MP3: Magic Numbers - There Is A Light (smiths cover)

Enjoy :)

3 Comments:

  1. xolondon said...
    Happy Birthday Paul! Meet me for bday drink later?
    Paul said...
    you name the time and place and like a kylie b side (say the word) I'll Be There (i couldn't bring myself to make that a mimi reference...)
    D'luv said...
    Happy Birthday, Mr. And welcome to the 32 Club, from a fellow member :)

Post a Comment