Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Knocked Out By Her Nunga Nungas
(Day 3 of Birmingham Pride 2005)


so there I am dancing away with Boney M. They were absolutely lovely, and smelt really nice :) I did Painter Man with them and they worked me like a Kathy Lee Gifford employee ;) I was banging hips, shimmying, doing the monkey, kicking my legs, flailing my arms... honestly, it was like being born again kicking and screaming from the womb tee hee, and then the lead singer swung around and i was knocked out by her nunga nungas! Le Shame.



So after receiving rapturous (read: polite ) applause, I exited stage left and continued to bop to them from the audience while they did ma baker, rasputin, brown girl in the ring, rivers of babylon, hooray its a holi holi day and a few others...

and that was pretty much the end of my pride experience as i was too knackered to do anything on monday so slept for most of the day...

See! So much better than pride 2006!!

4 Comments:

  1. xolondon said...
    I have noticed a trend here in you ending up onstage!
    D'luv said...
    Naughty.
    Anonymous said...
    It was so much more fun! I had forgotten! Although not about kicking my sister in the head - she has not let me forget that!! Thanks for posting about it - good times! ;)
    6 Days to go Paul! And I still haven't got my speech sorted!
    Paul said...
    do i always end up on stage? It must be the diva in me craving the lime light. Lord knows the way to fame is dancing on stage with Boney M!

    Get writing that speech ruthie! I want to sound good :)

Post a Comment