Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

A quick diversion into hair in this post, before i concentrate on the main post of the day - girls... last night was the official opening of my good friend Paul's hair salon "Precision" and a grand little affair it was too... A champagne reception was catered for by Butlers In The Buff, which meant lots of naked and slightly hairy bottoms roving around, which surely can't be meeting food hygiene laws but oh well :) Anyway, it was a lovely evening so here are some of the pics so you can all share in the wonder of the night :)
.

Me and my pals (from l to r) the lovely Kirsty who I have known since I was 5, DazPrecision, the newly engaged Sarah (congrats), Rosemary Conleys Slimmer of the week Bernice, our older friends Tony & Carol (with me in the middle) and salon manageress, the hilarious Simone on the end....
.

Salon manager/owner Paul eyeing up Simone's (or Sim. One as I call her) ample bosom...
.


The grand opening (notice the two butlers in the buff - both were incredibly charming and polite and took the various ogling and camera shots from the girls and gay guys with grace and good humour. I thought they were most professional and really helped the evening go with a swing. Fancy a closer look?)
.

Well alrighty, then! Newly engaged Sarah was salivating to get this pic. The minx...
.

Paul's mom cuts the cord! (after tripping over it, bless)
.

Aawww, the lovely Paul and DazPretty - notice gorgeous chunky knit gap scarf keeping me warm :)

5 Comments:

  1. xolondon said...
    I see stripes and plaids are all the rage over your way! I saw that same scarf yesterday in Washington and thought about buying it (not sure what color).
    Paul said...
    buy it - its so warm and toasty. I love that you are classy enough to notice the clothes and not comment on the butler's asses :) Good for you!
    xolondon said...
    An ass is an ass is an ass (well, no that's not true!), but I like how you did the stripes with light on dark on the sweater and dark on light on the scarf. I shall steal that and no one in Washington will know to say, "Well clearly he is imitating Paul!"
    DanProject76 said...
    I always smile when I see hairdressers because in my eyes they have more horrible hair than the 'normal' people!

    I am out of the 'trendy loop' so ignore me.

    It looks freezing in the north!
    Paul said...
    XO you have no idea how much happy you gave me for noticing my light stripes/dark stripes combo - that SO goes over the head of most people. I do like to choose my outfits carefully ;) Remind me to tell you of my trip to DC in 1998...

    Dan - it was fairly chilly oop north but the scarf was more of a fashion accessory!

Post a Comment